Utility Co-ordinator – Property Management Department – London Estate Agency
Permanent Acton, London | £16k to £19k Inc Benefits 19000
Job Posted: 2014-09-01 01 September 2014 Closing date for applications: 01 November 2014
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically within Property Management. This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and their ever increasing portfolio under management, they are looking to increase their staffing levels within their Property Management Department based in Acton, London W3.
As a consequence, they are currently looking to recruit a Utility Coordinator who will report in to the Head of Property Management.
The primary responsibility of the Utility Coordinator is to manage all utility enquiries, ensuring the smooth running of the day to day tasks. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hardworking and a strong team player who thrives in challenging roles and works well under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem solving techniques are required.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all utility related queries
- Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, the Administration Team, Property Management Team and Accounts Department in regards to utility related enquiries
- Ensure correct information is provided to suppliers
- Ensure utility companies are informed of ingoing and outgoing tenants
- Ensure the billing and void periods are correct and the cost is charged correctly
- Administration of supplier invoices
- Updating the internal company database
- Accurately raise invoice, manage the invoice spreadsheet and chase payment
- Liaise with account department for any cost relating to utilities before the deposit release
- Check and manage any referral fees owed by any suppliers to the company
- Arrange access to properties as necessary
- Documenting, processing and filing correspondence
The above duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the needs of the business, and this is list by no means an exhaustive one.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and able to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company
This opportunity will come with a basic salary in the £16,000 to £19,000 range and will depend on what level of experience you have. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org