Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £18k to £20k OTE 20000
Job Posted: 2018-03-13 13 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 April 2018
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, specifically in Residential Sales. This company is an award-winning independent estate agency and is currently looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join its busy team based in Farnham, Surrey.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within estate agency however you must be well-presented, motivated with a sales mentality. A previous role within sales or a customer facing role will be very beneficial.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will involve:
- Keeping weekly contact with entire applicant and vendor database
- Progressing all personal sales to exchange and completion and when requested assist with other sales in the pipeline
- When selling, be the first point of contact for visitors to the office, dealing with all enquiries in the manner set out in the company’s training manual and hand-book
- Developing personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
- Delivering leaflets.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 7.00pm and Fridays 8.30am to 6.00pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.