Trainee Sales Negotiator – London Estate Agency
Permanent battersea Park, London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2014-07-21 21 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 21 September 2014
This leading independent agency with a network of offices locally is currently looking to recruit a sales negotiator for their busy Battersea Park office. They will potentially consider candidates with no previous estate agency experience provided they have a sales or customer services background.
Due to a dramatic improvement in trading conditions in the last year this office is much busier than it was and they now need to recruit an additional sales negotiator. You will be working with other negotiators so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
Excellent prospects for early promotion for the right individual, along with a basic salary of £14,000 and the potential to earn in excess of £40-45,000 being realistic. A company car is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org