Trainee Sales Negotiator for this successful independent Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-04-06 06 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2022
Do you have a passion for property and always wondered what a career within the industry would entail? Then look no further!
This leading independent estate agency currently has an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their busy and successful office in Richmond.
Previous estate agency experience is not required, however, you will ideally have some target driven sales experience within another industry to be considered. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hard-working and passionate about a career in the property industry.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The package will include a basic plus office commission enabling you to earn in the region of £25,000 in your first year. They will also provide a car allowance. Our client offers excellent opportunities for career progression and will continue to support you in your development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.