Trainee Sales Negotiator for this successful Estate Agency in Ashford, Surrey
Permanent Ashford, Surrey | £20k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2021-11-24 24 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 January 2022
Do you have a passion for property and always wondered what a career within the industry would entail? Then look no further!
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Ashford is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join its busy team. Our client is well-established with a network of local offices across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and Surrey.
This role requires you to be able to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment and, therefore, you must be able to communicate effectively and be well organised. You do not need previous estate agency experience to be considered, however, a background in sales or customer service would be seen as an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
Is this you:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with a basic salary plus on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 in your first year. A car allowance will also be provided. Our client offers fantastic scope for career progression and will support you in your development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.