Trainee Sales Negotiator for this leading independent Estate Agency in Kew, Surrey
Permanent Kew, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2020-11-06 06 November 2020 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2021
This leading independent estate agency in the London Borough of Richmond currently has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Negotiator at their busy and successful office.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have some experience within the property industry as well as exceptional customer service skills. However, our client is more than willing to consider a superb trainee with a sales background and a passion for property. They offer excellent opportunities for career progression and will continue to support you in your development.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The package will include a basic plus on target earnings enabling you to earn between £25,000 and £30,000. They will provide a pooled car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.