Trainee Sales Negotiator for this leading Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-10 10 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 January 2022
Do you have a passion for property and would like a career within the industry? Then look no further!
Our client is a leading estate agency with a five-star service rating and operates from prominent office locations in Weybridge and Addlestone. They are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their busy team.
This role requires you to be able to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment and, therefore, it is important to be able to communicate effectively and be well organised. You do not need previous estate agency experience to be considered, however, a background in sales or customer service would be seen as an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale
- Dealing with marketing and business generation.
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with a basic salary and uncapped commission giving an expected on target earning figure of c.£30,000. They offer fantastic scope for career progression and will support you in your development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.