Trainee Sales Negotiator for this highly successful Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2021-04-11 11 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2021
Do you have a passion for property and always wondered what a career within the industry would entail? Would you like to commence your property career within a highly successful independent agency with an enviable reputation? Then look no further!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join our client’s bespoke office in Putney! They are looking for an individual who enjoys meeting people, is good on the phone and thrives working in a target driven and fast-paced environment.
Previous estate agency experience is not necessary as full training will be provided, however, you will ideally have had experience within a target driven sales role within another industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering prospective buyers
- Suggesting properties to potential buyers via phone conversation, email and posting brochures
- Arranging and accompanying prospective buyers on viewings
- Advising potential clients and promoting the Company’s services
- Ensuring that all clients are regularly updated with progress reports and feedback from viewing appointments
- Using every endeavour to ensure the best possible price is always achieved and that the client’s best interests are served
- Regularly checking and chasing sales in progress
- Ensuring that all office systems are kept correctly and up to date.
Is this you?
- Previous experience within sales/marketing
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Confident manner
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic and on targets earnings figure in the region of £30,000 to £35,000, along with great opportunities for financial rewards in the future. A car allowance or company car will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.