Trainee Sales Negotiator – East London Estate Agent
Permanent East Ham, London | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2015-05-12 12 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2015
This is a first class career opportunity for an individual looking to commence a career in Residential Estate Agency. This leading independent Estate Agency with a network of offices throughout the South East currently has an opportunity for a Trainee Negotiator to join them at their East Ham office in East London. This is an excellent company to work for as their offer superb career progression along with the highest standard of training enabling their employees to develop and grow with the company.
They expect all of their staff to deliver an exceptional service to all their customers when buying and selling property, whilst remaining motivated to meet and exceed targets.
- Front line sales person working towards set targets
- Meeting and greeting clients visiting their offices
- Identifying requirements for buying/selling properties
- Generating appointments for viewings, mortgage advisors, valuations
- Contacting clients on a regular basis using multiple techniques
- Accompanied viewings
- Attending and participating in morning sales meetings
- Identifying and initiating leads
- General assistance and administration.
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career within the organisation
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Benefits of working for this excellent employer:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 30 days holiday per year, including 2 days at Christmas and Public Bank Holidays (increasing with loyalty)
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Competitive commission and salary
- Bespoke incentive scheme enabling you to earn vouchers to spend across a number of well-known retail outlets and travel companies
- Award winning training
- Structured career path
- Employee discount when selling or letting a property.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a incentivised salary package that has no ceiling but that is based on a basic salary of c. £12-14,000 along with an attractive commission package leading to realistic first year earnings of £22-25,000, although obviously there is the possibility to earn more than this based on performance and achieving and exceeding targets. A pool car is also provided for company use, but should you use your own car you will be compensated for any business use with mileage costs being paid by the firm.
Monday – Friday 8:30am -6:30pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm (5 day working week).
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com