Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading , Berkshire | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-11-09 09 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2020
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout the UK and overseas. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to for a Sales Negotiator to join the successful office in Reading.
To be considered for this role, some previous experience within an estate agency role would be beneficial, however our client will consider an outstanding trainee. To be considered as a trainee you will ideally have worked within sales or customer service as well as possessing excellent communication skills and have the drive to succeed.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Sales experience within a target driven role
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
This position comes with a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and an attractive commission structure enabling the successful candidate to earn in the region of £30,000, dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided with the package.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.