Trainee Sales Negotiator at this highly successful Estate Agency in Kennington, South East London
Permanent Kennington, London | £35k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2020-01-15 15 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 15 March 2020
We have just been instructed by this well-regarded independent estate agency with an excellent reputation and envious market share. They currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join them in their highly successful, well located office on the Kennington Road in London, SE11.
Any previous estate agency experience would be beneficial, but our client is more than happy to consider someone who has not worked in this sector previously. However, if this is the case, you will ideally have worked within a sales or customer facing role and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and qualifying their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Negotiating offers with the prospective purchasers and vendors
- Handling the sale of the property from offer through to exchange and completion
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Above average presentation and communication skills, both on the telephone and face to face
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ambition and desire to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Full/clean UK driving licence
This position comes with a basic salary of c.£15,000 and an attractive commission structure ranging from 10% to 20%. This will enable you to earn a minimum of £35,000 for an on-target performance, but between £40,000 and £50,000 for exceeding these targets which is perfectly realistic in this company. A car allowance or company car will also be provided, along with superb training to enable you to successfully develop your career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact Anthony in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org