Trainee Recruitment Consultant & Resourcer at Property Personnel in Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2021-10-01 01 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2021
Are you currently looking for a new challenge in your life and does a job where you can positively impact on someone else’s career excite and motivate you? Then recruitment could be the perfect role for you. We currently have an exciting new opening for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant & Resourcer to join us at Property Personnel.
This role is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who is looking to be part of a professional yet fun working environment. You will be given fantastic support and development from some of the sector’s most experienced and successful individuals.
All you need for the role:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Drive and energy
- A positive attitude with the will to win
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic recruitment environment.
As our name suggests, we specialise in the property sector, but more specifically residential estate agency. We have been established for over 30 years and our client base includes most of the industry’s market leaders that you will be able to help support with immediate effect.
In this role you will initially be working closely with the rest of our team focusing on sourcing candidates to meet the hiring needs of our clients.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Carrying out searches on our database/CRM and external job boards (e.g. Reed, CV Library) and utilising social media including LinkedIn to source candidates
- Speaking with candidates on the phone and liaising with them through email, WhatsApp, etc. to source and qualify potential candidates and then presenting suitable candidates to our consultants for our specific client requirements.
We will provide you with:
- A basic salary based on your experience
- An attractive commission package, with quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with the flexibility to work in the office or at home
- In addition to your annual leave entitlement which increases in line with your length of service, you will receive an additional day’s holiday for your birthday, along with the time off between Christmas and the New Year
- In house and external training, along with coaching and mentoring from the company directors and experienced consultants
- Structured career progression path.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, or if you have any questions with regards to the above, please contact our director Allison Dalrymple on: 07557 231 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.