Trainee Property Manager – Residential Estate Agency – Burnham, Bucks
Permanent Burnham, Buckinghamshire | £20k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2017-01-04 04 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2017
This leading privately owned Thames Valley Estate Agency is looking to recruit a Trainee Property Manager to be a part of the team in their office based in Burnham, Bucks. The company is very well established and regraded, and has a network of offices locally.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone keen to commence a career in Property Management as you do not need previous experience within this role or the property industry. It is more important that you are passionate and focussed about starting their career in residential property within an excellent company. The role would be suitable for an individual who has left college and is looking for a full time job with brilliant career prospects. The successful candidate would however need to be confident, customer focused and well presented.
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing Property Visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance
- Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Smart and well presented
- Personable and friendly
- Good computer skills e.g. Word and Excel
- A good team player
This position is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of c. 20,000. There will also be bonuses of c. 2,000 available. You will need to provide your own car though you will be reimbursed for petrol used.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com