Trainee / Property Manager – Lettings & Management Department – Winchester Estate Agency
Permanent Winchester, Hampshire | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2015-07-07 07 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 07 September 2015
This highly regarded firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Property Manager for their busy management department based in their Winchester, Hampshire office.
Whilst some property management experience would be beneficial, or even a background of working within property or estate agency, our client is happy to consider someone with no previous experience.
However, the ideal person should have the following:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- The maturity and common sense to deal with high net worth individuals
The job role includes the following responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing Property Visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
This is a Monday to Friday role, and the basic salary on offer will very much depend on the level of experience of the individual, but will be in the range of £20-25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org