Trainee Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2022-04-14 14 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 14 June 2022
Do you have a passion for customer service, an eye for detail, excellent administration skills and a desire to learn? If so, this Trainee Property Management role may be perfect for you!
Our client is an upmarket global real estate agency looking to recruit a proactive and organised team player who loves to follow a task through to completion.
Your role is a critical in providing a smooth letting / renting journey for landlords and tenants. You’ll be dealing with all your portfolio’s property management queries throughout the duration of a tenancy, and you must not only keep all parties well informed from move in to move out, but also deal with queries quickly and efficiently.
Whilst our client provides plenty of training, both when you join and throughout your career with them, an interest in the lettings industry will pay dividends as you’ll need to keep up-to-date and follow the ever-changing legislation and processes.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Helping the department managers with all administrative aspects involved in the running of the department
- Paying supplier invoices and service charges
- Utility management
- Liaising with utility companies and contractors
- Sending inventory check in and out reports to tenants and landlords
- Opening and distributing post between the teams
- Cross checking necessary department checklists, ensuring accurate documents are saved to the internal system
- Complying with company compliance procedures
- Managing department mailbox
- Assisting property managers when required tasks could include sending out works orders, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Always maintain a professional manner
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic
- A motivated and driven individual
- Excellent IT skills.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000 plus an annual discretionary bonus.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more! There is also fantastic scope for career progression with the opportunity of being promoted after 6-12 months.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.