Trainee Property Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2021-08-24 24 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 13 October 2021
Do you have a passion for customer service, an eye for detail, excellent administration skills and a desire to learn? If so, this Trainee Property Management role may be perfect for you!
Our client is a leading independent estate agency and is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Property Manager to join its busy, friendly team in Putney. You will receive full on the job training, therefore, previous experience is not required, although, any previous customer service and administration experience would be highly advantageous.
Our client pride themselves on their training, career progression and development opportunities which you will be able to take full advantage of once you start with them!
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Organising regular property inspections as required
- Updating and maintaining management details on Propco
- Forwarding inventories, checking in and checking out reports to landlords and tenants
- Administering return of deposits to tenants
- Preparing re-let sheet and information for the lettings department
- Organising end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
- Advising landlords of rent arrears as requested by Accounts Department
- Following up tenants in arrears of rent as requested by Accounts Department
- Ensuring all renewals admin is dealt with according to Tenancies
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Manager and team
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to.
- Administration and customer service experience
- Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to south west London
- Excellent customer care skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with staff and contractors
- Computer literate.
This initial salary on offer includes a basic of £20,000 plus on target earnings equating to c. £25,000. After your first year this will increase. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, no weekends required.
Benefits include 29 days leave inclusive of bank holidays which increases by 2 after 2 years’ service and a year every year thereafter up to 35 days annual leave. After your first year you will begin training for your ARLA qualification, a mixture of self-study and learning and development in house.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.