Trainee Property Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £23k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2021-08-10 10 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 10 October 2021
This is a superb opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in property, and specifically within Property Management. This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city.
Due to the ongoing success of the business, and their ever-increasing portfolio under management, they are looking to recruit a Trainee Property Manager who would like to be part of a diverse and thriving team in a company with longevity and opportunities for career progression.
The company is happy to consider candidates with demonstrable transferable skills and therefore no previous experience is essential. The successful candidate will ideally have the ability to work under pressure.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, dealing with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly
- Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Receiving, prioritising and coordinating new tenancies and end of tenancies
- Processing notices to vacate – Section 8 and 21 notices
- Instructing maintenance works and ensuring the completion of the work
- Handling tenancy renewals.
- Experience in a customer serviced based role in retail/hospitality
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday role. There is also a 10% KPI bonus incentive!
Superb benefits include 25 days holiday (extra days for length of service) plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, NFoPP qualification funding and other industry training, clear career development, private healthcare, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.