Trainee Property Manager at this market-leading Estate Agency in Hazlemere, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Hazlemere, Buckinghamshire | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2019-06-13 13 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 August 2019
This market leading estate agency is looking to recruit a Trainee Property Manager to join the team in Hazlemere, Bucks.
Our client offers an excellent quality of service which has earned them an enviable and respected reputation in the local area. They are happy to consider candidates with demonstrable transferable skills, therefore, previous experience is not necessary. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure and possess excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting, processing and filing correspondence
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to both tenants and landlords and resolving problems
- Diary management
- Booking contractors
- Notices to vacate
- Moving in letters
- Booking inventory clerks and cleaning services
- Updating the internal database.
- Some prior experience within Lettings or Property Management would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Strong administrative skills
- IT literate: Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage conflict and solve problems
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to identify if someone in the office needs assistance and offer to help
- Willingness to assist and learn/take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to integrate into existing team.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £23,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.