Trainee Property Manager at this independent Property Company in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £20k
Job Posted: 2019-05-25 25 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2019
Our client is an established, independent family run property company located in Fulham, South West London. They deal with all aspects of property and specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management throughout London and the South East.
With over 100 years combined experience and an impressive portfolio of properties, it isn’t hard to see why they have gained an enviable and respected reputation.
Due to the ongoing success of the business, and their increasing portfolio under management, they are looking to recruit a Trainee Property Manager to join the team. They are happy to consider candidates with demonstrable transferable skills, therefore, previous experience is not necessary. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure and possess excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting, processing and filing correspondence
- Following set administrative process when receiving tenancy files
- Liaising with tenant and landlords after check-out
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to both tenants and landlords and resolving problems
- Ensuring all properties are ready for new tenancies
- Diary management
- Booking contractors
- Notices to vacate
- Processing checkout reports
- Moving in letters
- Booking Inventory clerks and cleaning services
- Updating the internal database.
- Prior experience in Lettings is a positive but not a necessity
- Strong administrative skills
- IT literate: Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage conflict and solve problems
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to identify if someone in the office needs assistance and offer to help
- Willingness to assist and learn/take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to integrate into existing team.
The salary on offer will be in region of £20,000 depending on knowledge and previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.