Trainee Negotiator at this established Estate Agency in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2019-03-20 20 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 May 2019
Our client is an established, independent family run property company located in Fulham, South West London. They deal with all aspects of property and specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management throughout London and the South East.
This is a varied role that will include standard negotiator responsibilities, as well as assisting the senior members of staff when necessary. Previous experience within the property industry is not required, however, you will ideally have sales or customer service experience within another industry.
With over 100 years combined experience and an impressive portfolio of properties, it isn’t hard to see why they have gained an enviable and respected reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with line manager/team on a daily basis to understand and be fully aware of available properties
- Updating of advertising as and when required and ensuring all listings are correct
- Calling/speaking/emailing applicants and arranging appointments to view available properties
- Monitoring local property advertisements and advise senior members of staff of new listings
- Answering the phone, speaking with Clients/Tenants, assisting where possible and/or taking messages for senior members of staff
- Day to day office duties as requested by senior members of staff
- Meeting applicants at properties and undertaking viewings
- Meeting with contractors/clients/tenants at properties to provide access as and when required by senior members of staff.
- Prior experience in Lettings and Management is a positive but not a necessity
- IT literate: Outlook 365, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher and other Microsoft applications
- Accurate time-keeping and ability to efficiently travel around London using public transport routes
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to identify if someone in the office needs assistance and offer to help
- Willingness to assist and learn/take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to integrate into existing team
- Driving licence is a positive but not a necessity.
The salary on offer will include a basic, plus pooled commission of £20,000 to £25,000. The company also offer a mobile phone allowance.
Working hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Saturday appointments as and when required or instructed by senior member of staff. (All Saturday hours paid in the form of over-time at the hourly rate calculated from agreed basic salary)
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.