Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middx | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-02-03 03 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2018
This leading independent estate agency with an excellent reputation and an enviable market share is keen to recruit a Lettings Negotiator for their successful Twickenham office.
Our client would prefer the successful candidate to have some experience in the property industry, however this is not essential. You should be a team player, have excellent communication skills and be able to perform well under pressure.
This role will suit someone with a sales or customer service background and a positive attitude.
The role will involve:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The role comes with a basic salary in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings up to around £25,000 to £30,000. You will also have a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.