Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this successful local Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-02-16 16 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen with this successful local estate agency in the town of Surbiton, Surrey. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their dedicated team.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous experience within the property industry, however, this is not essential. This being the case, you should have excellent communication skills and previous experience within a sales environment and achieving targets.
The role will include the following:
- Sourcing applicants
- Securing property pitches
- Advising clients on rental assessments
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Negotiating deals
- Liaising with the rental coordinators
- General support in raising the profile of the department and fees generated.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary and commission package that will enable you to earn a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 in your first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org