Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this successful independent Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, Central London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-08-21 21 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 October 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join the Lettings Department of this successful independent estate agency.
The company is highly experienced and strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. They achieve an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within a similar role however they will consider an individual with no experience. You must be hungry, outgoing and want to go that extra mile to close deals.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload.
This position comes with a basic salary of £15,000 plus on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 Saturday in every 3 or 4.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org