Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-05-17 17 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 May 2018
This company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey that has acquired an excellent reputation and an enviable market share. They currently have a great opportunity for an individual to join their office in Farnham, Surrey, as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator.
The successful candidate will need to be focused, confident and customer focused as you will be in communication with clients on a daily basis. A previous role in sales will be beneficial as the role can be pressurised and will sometimes be a challenging working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.