Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this long-established independent Estate Agency in Tooting, South London
Permanent Tooting, South London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-07-18 18 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available within this long-established independent estate agency for a Lettings Negotiator based in Tooting.
As a company, they believe in maintaining relationships, therefore you will be expected to provide a friendly and personalised service to all existing and potential clients.
To be considered for this role, you do not need to have previous Lettings experience, however, you will ideally have worked within a sales or customer facing role previously and have exceptional communication skills.
The role will involve working closely with the team and your duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be £15,000 and the on target earnings will be £25,000 to £30,000 depending on your performance. The company also offers a pooled car.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday and every Saturday from 10am to 2pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org