Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator – West London Estate Agency
Permanent Ealing, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2014-06-10 10 June 2014 Closing date for applications: 10 August 2014
This well-established independent estate agency with an excellent reputation is keen to recruit a Lettings Negotiator for their Ealing office. Whilst this company would ideally like to employ someone with 6-12 months experience in estate agency, they will consider an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in lettings with no previous experience. If this is the case, any previous customer facing experience or a sales background would, however, be essential.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be very well presented and have excellent communication skills
• Understand that they will need to commit to long hours with weekend work
• Understand the effort and initiative needed to be successful in this role, not just putting in the hours
• Have a mature attitude
• Be a fun person with a good sense of humour
• Be someone that will always understand the customer is always right (almost) and image is everything
• Be resilient, understanding that this role is long term, and not be someone who is likely to quit if it gets tough…because it will!!
• Be able to manage themselves and treat the business as if it were their own
• Be a car owner (car allowance will be provided to cover running costs, fuel, etc)
• Preferably live locally
• Be looking for a career rather than a job
The initial package will include a basic salary of £14,000 and a tiered commission structure that will realistically give a successful candidate the opportunity to earn £35-40,000, along with a monthly car allowance of c.£200.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org