Trainee Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency – Chiswick, London W4
Permanent Chiswick , London | £17k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-01-03 03 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2017
We have an excellent opportunity with this leading independent estate agency with a large network of branches in London. The company has gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and rewarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Negotiator, to be a part of the team in their highly successful office in Chiswick, West London.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous lettings experience and be confident, professional and well presented. However, a candidate without previous lettings experience may also be considered.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential, you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £17,000 depending on experience, with attractive on target earnings from £30,000 to £40,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org