Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middx | £15k to £20k OTE 20000
Job Posted: 2017-11-05 05 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 January 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual who is seeking to begin a career within estate agency as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator. Our client is a well-established and independently owned estate agency with a network of local offices across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Middlesex.
This company is currently looking for a driven individual to join its dynamic and busy team in Feltham, Middlesex. This role requires you to be able to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment and therefore you must be able to communicate effectively and be well organised.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient use of computers and the Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly driven to meet targets
- Smartly presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Full UK driving licence and must have own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £14,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £15,000 to £20,000 in the first year. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am-6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work from 9am-5pm every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.