Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent local Estate Agency in Sutton, South London
Permanent Sutton, South London | £22k to £24k OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2017-07-04 04 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2017
This independent local estate agency has an excellent reputation is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy office in Sutton.
Our client believes in a professional, trust worthy and personalised approach in order to provide a bespoke service to their clients. Therefore, you must also be very customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will preferably have at least 6 months experience in a lettings position.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will include a basic and on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £24,000. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org