Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2020-01-04 04 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2020
This well-respected Property Consultancy currently has a superb opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team in Notting Hill. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation in central London.
Previous experience is not essential as our client is more than happy to consider exceptional trainees who are eager to learn and have a passion for property. This role offers career progression and a chance to excel at the top end of the property industry. To be considered as a trainee you will have had experience within a sales/customer facing role and be able to demonstrate first class customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from applicants and landlords
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Negotiating lettings
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week
- Dealing with tenancy progression
- Gaining market appraisals
- Selling all company services strongly and ethically to generate new and repeat business
- Demonstrating a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Developing relationships and working closely with clients through meetings to secure future instructions/business
- Offering a first class level of customer service at all times.
- Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- Microsoft Office and Excel to a good level
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
This position will come with a basic salary of up to £18,000, plus an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000 to £50,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.