Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Streatham, South West London
Permanent Streatham, South West London | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-10-11 11 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 14 October 2021
Do you have a passion for property and always wondered what a career within the industry would entail? Then look no further!
An excellent opportunity has become available at this well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London and Surrey.
They are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitious Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving Streatham team! This is a fantastic opportunity is you are looking to take your first step into a career in property as our client will provide full training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating the lets of residential properties in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets and to generate market appraisals
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week
- Converting viewings to offers
- Negotiating offers to complete the deals.
- A proven track record of successful sales in another industry
- Commitment and desire to learn and develop industry knowledge
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed
- Full, manual and clean driving licence.
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 in your first year, dependent on your performance. Commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit! A company car (unbranded Mini) will also be provided.
Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events, employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent, award ceremonies, competitions and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.