Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this premier Estate Agency in Kingston, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £22k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-03-03 03 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 May 2021
Are you looking for a new career path or fancy a change of pace? Do you think you would succeed in a fast paced, rewarding and fun environment? If so, this is your opportunity to join a premier independent estate agency firm as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator in Kingston, Surrey!
Our client is an award-winning company with an outstanding reputation and deal predominantly in the ‘top end’ of the market, so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
Previous experience within estate agency is not required, however, you will be required to have a target driven sales background within another industry. The company offers ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a strong career within the property industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with marketing and advertising, canvassing for new properties.
- Previous sales/customer facing experience within a target driven environment
- A positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of £16,000, plus an on target earnings figure in the region of £22,000 in your first year. A car allowance will also be provided.
Generous benefits include a pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, 5.6 weeks holiday increasing with service and a challenging, rewarding and fun working environment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.