Lettings Negotiator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw, Surrey | £28k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2021-07-06 06 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 September 2021
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work for a market-leading independent estate agency? Do you have a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
Based in Ottershaw, Surrey, this role calls for somebody who is ambitious, outgoing and motivated with a real passion for property. Our client offers plenty of scope for career progression and personal development so you will only continue to move up the ladder during your time with them.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
Is this you?
- Previous experience within residential estate agency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package will include a basic of up to £16,000 dependent on experience, plus on targets earnings in the region of £28,000 to £30,000. Benefits include a company car or car allowance, 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank and public holidays), pension scheme and a company mobile phone.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.