Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this leading Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-07-06 06 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 September 2021
This leading independent estate agency currently has an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and successful office in Richmond.
Our client is willing to consider an individual with no previous experience within the industry, however, some property experience would be preferable. This is an exciting and challenging role for an individual who is focused on a career in the property industry.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
They are offering a basic salary plus on target earnings in the region of £25,000. A pooled car will be provided for viewings.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org