Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this leading Estate Agency in Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middlesex | £20k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2022-01-02 02 January 2022 Closing date for applications: 02 March 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly successful estate agency in Feltham town centre for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator.
This is a very busy office, so you will need to be well-disciplined, organised, and able to work well under pressure. Previous experience is not required as you will be given full ‘on the job training’ and the opportunity to progress into an experienced lettings negotiator role.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential tenants on the phone and in person
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- General office administration.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Previous experience within sales
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- An excellent work ethic
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in property with a leading agency. Initially you will be on a 6-month probation with a flat salary, once probation is complete you will be on a basic salary plus company commission, enabling you to earn in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 in your first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.