Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £28k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-04-13 13 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2021
Do you have a passion for property and always wondered what a career within the industry would entail? Then look no further!
This leading independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join its highly successful team in Putney. You will receive full on the job training and, therefore, previous experience is not required, although, any previous target driven sales experience within another industry would be extremely beneficial!
Our client pride themselves on their training, career progression and development opportunities which you will be able to take full advantage of once you start with them!
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
Is this you?
- At least 1 years’ sales or customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London
- Well presented,
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This position comes with a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £28,000. The company are also providing a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.