Trainee Lettings Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2020-03-03 03 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 24 March 2020
An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages.
Previous experience within estate agency is not required for this role, however, you will have had experience within a targeted sales/customer facing role to be considered. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property and who wants to progress within a reputable company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Assisting in the generation of new business
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Lease agreements
- Carrying out inspections for the property management team
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.