Trainee / Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £16k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-01-10 10 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 March 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors with a network of offices throughout London and the UK. Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their office in Weybridge, Surrey, as a Lettings Negotiator.
To be considered for this role, they would ideally like a candidate with previous experience however, they would consider someone with no property background. If this is the case, you will need to have excellent communication skills, as well as being confident, presentable and customer focused.
This, therefore, could be an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career in the property industry at a highly experienced and successful estate agency or for a Lettings Negotiator seeking a new challenge with excellent career prospects.
The role will include the following:
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Canvassing for new Landlords
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team, or on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
- Must have a full UK driving license
The salary package for this role will be a basic in the region of £16,000 with a pooled commission package giving initial on target earnings in the region of £25,000. You will need to have your own car to use but a generous allowance will be provided to cover the running costs. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and every third Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com