Trainee / Lettings Negotiator at this well-established independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London.
Permanent Putney, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-01-09 09 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 09 March 2020
This well-established independent estate agency with an excellent reputation in the local area, is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join its award-winning office in Putney, South West London.
Our client will consider an individual with no experience in the property sector, who is keen and enthusiastic to commence a career within this rewarding industry. Furthermore, a customer focused, sales background would be highly beneficial.
The role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient use of computers and the Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly driven to meet targets
- Smartly presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Full UK driving licence and must have own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of £15,000 to £18,000, plus on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 in your first year. The company will also provide a car allowance and NFoPP training. You will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis but if you do so you will receive a day back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.