Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this extremely successful Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-05-31 31 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 31 July 2019
Our client is a small, yet extremely successful, independent agency based in London. Their expert and reputable team have years of exceptional experience and knowledge behind them. This coupled with access to both domestic and wide international markets, means they are best placed to maximise clients’ assets.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a high-performing team at trainee level. They are looking for a driven individual who would like to be part of a growing team, fully committing to the role and developing a long-term career.
The company endeavour to create a world-class culture in which a team of outstanding high performers work in synchrony to achieve common goals. The team enjoy what they do, apply themselves fully and then switch off at the end of every day knowing they have put in a great shift.
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering and qualifying applicants
- Matching applicants to relevant properties
- Carrying out viewing and upselling properties
- Negotiating offers between landlords and tenants
- Liaising with tenancy coordination and property management teams
- Advertising properties on portals
- Managing feedback and standard administration tasks
- Actively promoting the company, identify new business and help them to grow
- Assisting in the smooth running of the office.
- Have a sales/customer facing background where you have had to work to targets
- Some experience in estate agency would be beneficial but not essential
- Superb customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic, plus realistic on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 in your first year with the company. They offer excellent scope for career progression and it won’t be long before you are earning upwards of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.