Trainee – Graduate – Viewings Assistant – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £12k to £16k Inc Benefits OTE 16000
Job Posted: 2016-10-04 04 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 December 2016
Our client is a well-established and market leading privately owned estate agency based in the town centre of Surbiton, Surrey. A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this company as a Trainee Viewings Assistant. For this role, the successful candidate will be registering prospective applicants and arranging and accompanying them on viewings on a day to day basis.
This company pride themselves on their enviable reputation and therefore the successful candidate must possess a confident and mature attitude and be able to communicate effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start and develop their career into the property industry.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident and professional when dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Smartly presented
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car for viewings.
This role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on previous experience, plus commission and additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and most Saturdays but a day off in lieu will be provided for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.