Trainee – Graduate – Tenancy Support Assistant – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £22k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-04-22 22 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 June 2016
An excellent opportunity has become available at an upmarket independent property group with a network of offices throughout England. The company specialises in residential property, commercial property and rural services, offering an exceptional service to clients.
Our client is looking for a Tenancy Support Assistant to act as a central support for non-managed client and tenants queries. The role will be based in their primary located office based in Chelsea, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry, and therefore this is a fantastic starting point to begin your career and progress.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Post tenancy move in (non-managed)
- Securing and issuing inventory check-in reports to landlords and tenants
- Administering post move in and termination processes for non-managed tenancies
- General office management
- Complying with all Lettings legislation
- Regularly updating database and software system
- Providing and proactively deliver excellent customer service
- Following best practice procedures and work to deadlines
- Supporting the ongoing growth of London Lettings Division
- Up to 6 months experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards at all times
- Organised and systematic – able to prioritise workloads
- Ability to follow processes with good data entry and accuracy
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Team Player
The company will provide an initial salary package of £22,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org