Trainee – Graduate – Tenancy Progressor – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2016-10-11 11 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 December 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a multi award winning independent estate agency which provides a customer focused service to all clients, giving them an excellent reputation. Their services include residential sales, lettings and property management within Putney and the surrounding areas.
They are currently looking for a Tenancy Progressor to be a part of their successful and dynamic team based in Putney, South West London. To be considered for this role, our client would like a candidate with relative experience but would equally consider candidates with no previous experience. The successful candidate would need to be customer focused with excellent communication and administration skills.
The job will involve:
- Creating Tenancy Agreements
- Creating Invoices for tenants
- Oversee and complete referencing of applicants
- Complete property files to company standards
- Register tenant deposits
- Update internal lettings system with tenant/property/landlord details
- Liaise with lettings team and accounts team and property management
- Process pre-tenancy works and ensure such works are carried out on time and to a high standard
- General housekeeping including management of keys, answering phones, general enquiries with clients, tenants and other agents.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of CFP/Vebra is preferable.
The salary package for this role will be from £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org