Trainee – Graduate – Sales Progressor – Estate Agency – Canary Wharf, London
Permanent Canary Wharf, London | £20k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2016-05-04 04 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 July 2016
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in the property industry. This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Our client is looking for a Sales Progressor to join their busy team based in Canary Wharf, London and experience in the property industry is not essential in this case as training will be provided.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all personnel are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
- Provide support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Manage a pipeline of sales
- Ensure outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handle queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaise with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Build strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensure vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensure the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and a ‘can do’ approach
- High standard of personal presentation
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
The initial package for this role will start on a £18,000 basic plus a commission element is included and you can therefore earn in the region of £20,000 to £22,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends included!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org