Trainee – Graduate – Sales Office Assistant – Residential Property Investment – Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £20k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2016-01-05 05 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 March 2016
An excellent opportunity has become available as a Sales Office Assistant at a Residential Property Investment company based in Chertsey, Surrey. This role will suit an individual who is highly organised and have ability to multi-task within a busy sales environment.
You will be reporting to the Business Development Administration Manager on a day to day basis to maintain the successful running of the small and busy multi-faceted sales office.
The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for follow up on accepted sales offers with third party contractor and Owner.
- Tracking each sale in order to meet exchange and completion deadlines.
- Prepare weekly reports on sale leads and progression, ensuring progress is charted and procedures are complied with for weekly meeting with Sales Director and Business Development Manager.
Sales Office Support:
- General administration
- Preparation, distribution and monitoring of Terms and Conditions
- Updating property database software with data, correspondence and documentation
- Running reports
- Client follow up and feedback
- Lead progression
- Attending and planning department and interdepartmental meetings
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Liaising with external marketing agencies
- Liaising with external estate agencies
- Preparation for events attendance
- Booking and managing travel
- Team diary management
- Progress board updates
- Property report preparation
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent computer skills and if worked with Reapit or similar database would be desirable
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
The basic salary will be from £20,000 to £22,000 plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com