Sales Negotiator – Well Established, Privately Owned Property Group – Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-12-13 13 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 February 2017
A great opportunity has become available at a well established and privately owned estate agency with a network of offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for a Sales Negotiator for their office based in the town centre of Addlestone, Surrey.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous experience within a similar role, although they could consider an individual with a strong sales background who has excellent communication and customer focus skills.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of up to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.