Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – New Malden, Surrey
Permanent New Malden, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-03 03 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 December 2016
Our client is a dynamic, well-established privately owned estate agency with an enviable local reputation within the area. The company specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in New Malden and the surrounding areas of South West London and Surrey.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this company as a Sales Negotiator due to the continued growth of the office. The role will be based within their prominently located office in New Malden, Surrey, alongside the friendly and very experienced team.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry as the company are willing to train and develop the successful candidate.
This job role will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience beneficial
- A confident and professional manner
- Friendly personality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This role will include a basic salary and an on target earning figure of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A petrol allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.