Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £22k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-11-22 22 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 January 2017
Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial, with a network of offices in London and the Home Counties. They are currently looking to recruit for a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their prominent and local office in Staines, Middlesex. The company will also consider a Trainee who has gained valuable experience within a sales or customer focused background previously, with a confident and outgoing personality.
This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career in Sales within property.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills
This position will come with a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on the level of experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £22,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance or a company car will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org