Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-25 25 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 December 2016
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their very successful office based in Fulham, South West London. This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress his / her career within the property industry.
Whilst some estate agency experience would be beneficial, it is by no means essential as our client is more than happy to consider someone looking to break into this field.
Any previous sales or customer facing experience would be advantageous, though the most important attributes required are focus, personality, drive and communication skills. The successful candidate should also be well organised, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £14,000 to £17,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.