Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-01-25 25 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Trainee Sales Negotiator, to be a part of the team in their busy and successful office in Putney, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry but you will ideally have confidence, professionalism and be well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving license.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £17,000 depending on experience, with attractive on target earnings from £25,000 to £35,000 depending on performance in your first year. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.